Coach Transfer from Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
Sit back, relax and enjoy your luxury coach transfer from Kings Canyon Resort to your Alice Springs hotel.
per adult from
7 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pickup from Kings Canyon Resort
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Join your luxury coach at Kings Canyon resort and travel to Alice Springs. Stop for lunch at Kings Creek Station (own expense) and take some time to explore this working cattle station. Travel through beautiful desert landscapes from Kings Canyon Resort to Alice Springs. Informative commentary is provided by your Driver/Guide. Stop at Erldunda Roadhouse for the opportunity to purchase afternoon tea (own expense). Continue on to Alice Springs along the Stuart Highway, as the sun sets in the west over the rugged plains.
Departure Point :
Tour begins at Kings Canyon Resort
OtherKings Canyon Resort, Luritja Rd, Petermann NT 0872, Australia - Tour departs from Shell Service Station at Kings Canyon Resort
Departure Time :11:45 AM
Return Detail :Alice Springs NT, Australia - Tour drops off at select Alice Springs Hotels. Speak to your driver on the day to arrange a suitable drop off point.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.