Coaching assisted with Horses
Coaching sessions outdoors and in contact with horses allowing you to relax and be more receptive. It is a type of experiential coaching where everything that is discovered, understood, and present has a direct impact on the person. Learning is long lasting as it involves emotions, sensations and powerful images.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Coaching sessions with horses: The client or clients interact with the horses on foot and thanks to the scenarios created, many insights can be extracted to improve personal or professional daily situations.
Departure Point :Club Hípico San Yago, Carr. de Guadarrama, 2, 28260 Galapagar, Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.