Coast and Caves Day Trip from Benidorm or Albir
An action-packed coach trip taking you to some of the most interesting and colorful parts of the Costa Blanca. Suitable for all the family, the Coast and Caves excursion includes visits to a medieval village, a beautiful coastal town, stunning countryside and some fascinating caves. This is a full day excursion that will leave you with lovely memories of a fun and interesting day out.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Cave entrance fees (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Prehistoric Cave Cueva de las Calaveras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Museo Abargues Benissa, Calle Desamparados 7, 03720, Benissa Spain
Visit the 18th century mansion.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Parroquia Purissima Xiqueta i Sant Pere Apostol, Paseo de Dona Dolores Piera Torres 1, 03720, Benissa Spain
Visit the church.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Prehistoric Cave Cueva de las Calaveras, Carretera Pedreguer s/n, 03759 Benidoleig Spain
Visit the Caves of the Skulls (optional entrance)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Calle del Dr. Calatayud, 03724 Moraira, Alicante, Spain
Visit the coastal town of Moraira.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up will be arranged as per the option you choose at check-out. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must contact the tour operator.** If you're travelling from another town to join this excursion, please contact the tour operator after you book for help with choosing the most convenient meeting point **Hotel Kaktus Albir (roundabout) 9:45;Hotel Albir Playa (roundabout) 9:45;Hotel Albir Garden (pavement outside) 9:45;Consum Albir (bus stop) 9:45;Magic Robin Hood (outside entrance) 9:50;Camping Villamar (bus stop opposite Peppermill) 9:55;Hotel Deloix (bus stop opposite) 10:00;Hotel Melia Benidorm (pavement outside) 10:00;Hotel Dynastic (pavement outside) 10:00;Hotel Sol Pelicanos (pavement outside) 10:05;Hotel Ambassador Playa (pavement outside block 1) 10:10;Hotel Helios (pavement outside) 10:15;Apartments Alpha (pavement outside) 10:15;Valor Cafeteria (Calle Lepanto) 10:20;Hotel La Estación (local bus stop outside) 10:25;BP Petrol Station (Av. Jaume I) 10:25;Terralta Apartments (pavement outside) 10:30;Hotel Poseidon Playa (bus stop on promenade) 10:30;Hotel Gran Bali (pavement outside) 10:30;Terra Natura Zoo (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;Hotel Asia Gardens (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;Hotel Melia Villaitana (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;Hotel Gran Luxor (roundabout at reception) 10:40;
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 1/3/2022
Wednesday: 09:45 AM - 10:40 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Manual collapsible wheelchairs can be stored in the coach luggage hold, however, the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.