Coastal Bike Tour and Mangrove Cruise from Merida
Biking through a couple of coastal towns until we reach a community project that consists of a small boat ride inside the mangrove forest in order to arrive at a beautiful cenote. Later we will head towards a beautiful secluded beach to relax and enjoy a delicious ceviche.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- All activities
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Looking for an enjoyable day at the beach with a twist? An one - hour and a half drive to the biking start point will be part of the adventure since the scenery is perfect (tons of palm trees, birds and local people are part or it).
Instructions and equipment handout will be provided to start the 1.5 hr ride. It is an easy 10 miles path through villages and backroads until we arrive to the mangroves to rent a boat. Afterwards some fresh seaside beach lunch and a transfer back to your hotel.
Private transportation, support vehicle if needed, host and local guides, lunch during tour, bike rental, entrance fees, tips
in restaurants, vehicles with travel insurance is included.
Departure Point :We can meet at Maya Amazing Adventures headquarters or your hotel, residence, Airbnb in Mérida City.
Departure Time :8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. everyday.
Return Detail :Either Maya Amazing's or your accomodation
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.