Coastal Lighthouse and Winery Tour
Explore the beautiful coast of Prince Edward Island on this guided, 4-hour, lighthouse and winery tour from Charlottetown. Discover two historic coastal lighthouses, including the oldest wooden beacon on the island, while stopping for wine at a double-gold-winning estate. Drive out of the city on a comfortable coach bus while listening to an expert guide explain the many facets to the culture and history of Prince Edward Island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Wine sampling
- Entry/Admission - Prince Edward Tours
- Entry/Admission - Point Prim Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Rossignol Estate Winery
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prince Edward Tours, 6 Prince St Charlottetown Visitor Information Centre, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island C1A 8W1 Canada
This 4-hour bus tour of the Prince Edward Island coast starts at the Charlottetown Visitor Information Centre in downtown Charlottetown
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Points East Coastal Drive You Pick Tulips, 10897 Trans Canada Hwy, Stratford, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island C1B 2R7 Canada
. After meeting the guide and finding a seat on board the bus, head out of town towards the beautiful, scenic coast surrounding the island. The guide will talk about the unique history of the island and the people who live there while driving by coastal cliffs and beaches, forests, rolling farmland, pastoral rivers, and the ever-present sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Point Prim Lighthouse, 2147 Point Prim Road, Belfast, Prince Edward Island C0A 1A0 Canada
The first stop is Point Prim Lighthouse, built in 1845. As the first and oldest lighthouse on the island, Point Prim was of special significance to the first settlers and traders on Prince Edward Island. It is also one of the only round-brick lighthouses in Canada, making it a testament to an earlier time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wood Islands Harbour Lighthouses, Highway 1, Wood Islands, Prince Edward Island C0A 1B0 Canada
After Point Prim, visit the Wood Island Lighthouse, built in 1876 to aid marine traffic in the Northumberland Strait.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rossignol Estate Winery, 11147 Shore Rd, Murray River, Prince Edward Island COA 1WO Canada
After stopping for photos and a moment to appreciate the rolling landscape, head back to the bus and continue towards the Rossignol Estates Winery to try a variety of wines, including their famous, double-gold-winning blueberry wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :6 Prince St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 4P5, Canada
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.