Coasteering Experience in Arrábia
The Coasteering activity will be in Arrábida/Sesimbra near Lisbon (30 km) its where you will find the best spots for practicing this sport, because it combines the surroundings of natural protected area with the blue and green of translucent waters and magnificent rocky escarpments that plunge over bays and coves that characterize this landscape.
As this activity necessary implies several security measures, that is why is assisted and monitored by experienced professionals. The use of safety equipment is mandatory (included): helmet, buoyancy aid wet suit and trainers. Some routes require rappelling, and thus it is indispensable the use of a harness.
3 hours Coasteering is the best ways to explore this natural Hidden Paradise.
Lunch at the Beach and Wine Tasting are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Experience Professional of Coasteering activity
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
Come have fun in Arrábida Natural Park with us to know Portugal in is best way!
In this activity you will enjoy a lot of nice views of the Natural Park of Arrábida and you will jump to the water of the natural reserve.
You will have some explanation of the history, biology and geology of the place and a lot of small and big jumps to make a lot of challenges.
Because this activity depends on the tide, the starting hour may varies everyday.
• Baia de Setubal, Setubal 2900-634 Portugal
• Castelo de Sesimbra, Rua Nossa Senhora do Castelo, Sesimbra Portugal
• Jose Maria de Fonseca, Rua Jose Augusto Coelho 11 13 Vila Nogueira, Azeitao 2925 Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Tour please inform your Hotel / Port / Apartment Address for Pick-up and Drop Off in Lisbon region / Cascais / Sintra.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Coronavirus Safety Measures - The safety and well-being of everyone who uses our services are always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our customers safe.
- We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene certification stamp ‘Clean & Safe’.
- For our safety, we operate only private tour and pick-up/drop-off all passengers. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizer and masks to our customers.
- Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We're certified by the Official Tourism entity 'Turismo de Portugal' with the hygiene certification stamp 'Clean&Safe'. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizers and masks to our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.