Coasteering experience in Gran Canaria
This is an alternative and exclusive activity! Our star activity, the funniest, complete and most original! This is a tour through the marine cliffs of the west side of the island where we will jump to the sea from different heights, we will do a zip line that crosses a cave and finishes in the sea, a Via Ferrata above the waves and rappels directly to the sea. All mixed with swimming moments and visits to caves. For all levels with a minimum sport conditions required.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Equipment (harness, helmet, life jacket, safety tools.
- Picnic (consisting of chocolates, fruit, biscuits, nuts and water)
- Picture report
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- After meeting in the given meeting point we will make a short drive to the place where we will be changed and dressed with the given equipment (wetsuit, helmet, harness, security tools and life jacket). We will walk down to the beach where we will have some explanations about the route and we will start walking along the rocks and under the cliffs. During the route we will find different challenges as jumping from different heights, we will do a zip line that finishes directly on the sea, a via ferrata that goes above the waves, rappelling into the sea, caving... all this is optional if someone is too scared can always refresh just floating on the water thanks to the life jacket. During the trip, we will make a brake to recover forces and we will eat our picnic. After it, we will continue to be finishing close to the meeting point.
Departure Point :Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Operated by an English-Spanish lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.