COASTEERING in Madeira Island
Madeira Island is considered one of the best places in the world for walks and walks. Our volcanic formation has unparalleled beauty, and offers us a variety of trails that cross the entire island with wonderful landscapes.
Exploring these routes on foot reveals landscapes of extreme beauty and puts you in direct contact with the exuberant nature (fauna and flora) of this beautiful island, deep valleys, tunnels and beautiful waterfalls that involve us in peaceful or challenging paths, but always of stunning beauty.
In Madeira there are the levadas that are water channels created since the 15th century to take rainwater from the interior to the agricultural fields of the entire island. Today we have more than two thousand kilometers of levadas, with great potential for walking routes to be explored.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- entrance ticket to parks and monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madeira, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Sports activity that consists of exploring the sea coast, whether swimming, jumping, climbing or walking on rocks and cliffs facing the sea.
In Madeira, we have been practicing at Ponta de São Lourenço, a nature reserve since 1982. All points have stunning rock formations and a crystal clear sea.
A fun activity, recommended for all ages, and can be adapted according to the profile of each person, whether they are more afraid or more adventurous.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We search in any hotel in Caniço or Funchal in Madeira
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.