Coastline Northern Shore Excursion & Wildlife Experience
● Provides you with a chance to learn more about local nature
● Get up close and personal with amazing nature
● Interact with locals and learn about the impact of nature on their lives
● Support wonderful sanctuaries
● Enjoy the view of the coast
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour of Ventanilla Lagoon
- Roundtrip transportation to and from the pier of Santa Cruz
- Bottled water
- Live commentary in English, Spanish or French
What's excluded :
- Admission fee of 50 MXN for the turtle sanctuary
- Admission fee of 100 MXN for Ventanilla Lagoon
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
Come see some amazing species of animals! Crocodiles, turtles, and other wildlife galore!
Heading north, you will pass by beautiful towns, and make the first stop at the La Ventanilla Lagoon. Here you can see crocodiles, iguanas and birds in their natural habitat. Mazunte is home of the Mexican Turtle Centre, where you can enjoy a glimpse of every species of marine turtle that can be found along the Mexican coast. Anita Roddick, the founder of The Body Shop, created a natural cosmetics project in this area to help ex-turtle hunters benefit from ecotourism without harming the turtles, while continuing to provide for their families. This is your chance to purchase these natural products and help the local community at the same time.
• Laguna Ventanilla, Playa Ventanilla Avenida principal, Mazunte 70946 Mexico
• National Mexican Turtle Center, Carretera Puerto Angel- San Antonio Kilometro 10 Col. Sta. Maria Tonameca, Mazunte 70902 Mexico
Departure Point :Santa Cruz Huatulco, Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- You must confirm the arrival time of your cruiship in advance.
- This activity starts from Santa Cruz port.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- You should bring spending cash.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.