Coastline on eBike Tour
Bike Athens with an eBike! Enjoy fun and easy Athens bike tours on electric bikes to the top attractions where we explore off places you will not see on a bus tour. During our Athens bike tours we try to follow the least frequent routes possible, of course we will make a stop at the main sights but also follow the so called off-beaten tracks, using parks and pedestrian lanes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Leader
- Bottled water
- Helmets (Adults & Children)
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Museum Ship Averof, Marina Flisvos, Trokadero, Paleo Faliro 175 10, Greece
Georgios Averof is a modified Pisa-class armored cruiser built in Italy for the Royal Hellenic Navy in the first decade of the 20th century.
Pass By: Paleo Faliro, Paleo Faliro, Attica
Olympias is a reconstruction of an ancient Athenian trireme and an important example of experimental archaeology.
Pass By: Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre, 364 Andrea Syngrou Ave., Kallithea 17674 Greece
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation was established in 1996 to honor Greek shipping magnate Stavros Niarchos.
Pass By: Flisvos Marina, Palaio Faliro, Paleo Faliro 17561 Greece
Only 6 km from the centre of Athens, in Paleo Faliro, Flisvos Marina is Greece's first exclusive marina to offer large-scale mooring capacity for mega-yachts.
Departure Point :Apostolou Pavlou 53, Athina 118 51, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Child rates include (booster seat / co-pilot bike) only
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.