Cobá Adventure (Full Day)
We specialize in small group, unforgettable tours throughout the beautiful Yucatán Peninsula. Our tour guides are federally licensed and very experienced. You will love your experience with us!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Azul
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
This is approximately a 8 hour tour (including travel time) to the majestic Cobá ruins and a beautiful cenote! Located in the Yucatán jungle, this location is one of the last remaining Mayan ruins that has a large structure you can actually climb. You will learn many interesting facts such as why different structures were designed the way they were and why they are located where they are. After entering the site, there is a short walk or bicycle ride through the jungle before reaching the main pyramid. If you choose to climb the pyramid, once at the top you can see over the beautiful Yucatán jungle tree tops! This tour includes entrance ticket, bottled water, and a snack.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Azul, Quintana Roo Mexico
We will visit 1 of many beautiful cenotes in the area, depending on the weather and the time of the day. We specialize in taking our guests to locations that are not only beautiful, but also not crowded.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For this tour we pickup from all hotels and rentals in the Tulum and Akumal areas.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.