Coba & Cenote swim with Cacao and Honey experience
This is a tour for lovers of history and nature, you will know the Mayan experiences such as choco cocoa, the uses that the Mayans gave to this product as well as the extraction of Mayan honey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee to Coba
- Guided tour at the archaeological site
- Lunch at Chococacaomaya.
- Cacao and Mayan honey Experience.
- Swimming in an underground cenote
- Entry/Admission - Chococacao Maya
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Multum Ha Cenote
What's excluded :
- Other activities at Coba
- The use of life jackets at the cenote
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chococacao Maya, Tulum Municipality, Quintana Roo, Mexico
At Chococacao Maya you’ll learn all about the importance of the cacao seed in prehispanic times and how this magic bean is converted into chocolate. You’ll sample a variety of flavors of the most delicious gift of the ancient Maya to the world! Apart from its delicious taste, artisanal chocolate made from cacao offers a multitude of health benefits.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
The Coba ruins are located in the Yucatan Peninsula, one of the most expansive Mayan ruins sites in the region with many of the structures still hidden beneath the jungle overgrowth. Climb the Nohoch Mul pyramid which reaches a height of 40 meters and is one of the tallest in the area, the views of the Riviera Maya jungle from the peak are unparalleled!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Multum Ha Cenote, Coba Mexico
The inhabitants of this town formed a cooperative to condition and leave this impressive place safe. As it is underground you will have to go down some spiral wooden stairs 18 meters to access it, while you descend you can feel the breeze with the surface temperature but when you are near the entrance it changes completely, making it a Nice place no matter the season of the year.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not on the list contact us we have pickup service in Cancun and Playa del Carmen or Tulum we provide meeting point.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.