Coba & Monkey Sanctuary Punta Laguna Private Tour
This important archeological site is one of the most extensive of the Yucatan Peninsula. As we walk and bike along the pathways we will discover the ruins that emerge from the vegetation. You can climb the tallest pyramid in the peninsula here, which is the only pyramid that you can climb. From the top it is possible to admire the impressive panoramic view of the jungle that surrounds the archeological site.
The afternoon will continue in the natural reserve of Punta Laguna where you will be able to observe both spider monkeys and howling monkeys in the trees, cross the lagoon in a canoe, go on a zip-line, attend a Mayan ceremony, and rappel down an exceptional cenote.
Enjoy typical regional food (à la carte) in Tulum
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Enjoy Typical regional Food
- Bottled water
- Tour of Archaeological site of Cobá with a professional certificated Guide
- Bicycle tour to Pyramid No Hoch
- Rappel down into a cenote
- Mayan Ceremony
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Gratuities & Photo packages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
This important archaeological site is one of the most extensive of Yucatan Peninsula.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Punta Laguna Nature Reserve, Tulum Mexico
The afternoon will continue in the natural reserve Punta Laguna where you be able to observe spider monkeys and Howling Monkeys.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As this is a private tour we can arrange the pick up at your convenience.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/11/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people who are physically challenge, those who suffer with cardiac, respiratory or back problem, aliments that lead to loss of consciousness, hydrophobics, pregnant women, not people who do not have basic swimming skills (for aquatic activities) People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.