Coba and Chichen Itza with Cenote Ik Kil
Explore two amazing archaeological sites, the Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza and Coba, plus a swim in the magical Ik Kil cenote, includes lunch!
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Box Lunch with sandwhich, fruit, juice and sweet
- Bottled water
- Chichen and Coba Ruins admission
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
What's excluded :
- Chichen Itza Tax Yucatan State. 20 USD per person payable at the cheking tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Chichen Itza is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, you’ll discover its majestic temples like the iconic Pyramid of Kukulkan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
This tour also includes a swim in a sacred cenote, the fresh waters of Ik Kil will refresh your mind, body and spirit!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
You’ll discover a very different site at Coba, still mostly hidden under the jungle flora. Climb to the top of Nohoch Mul, the tallest pyramid in the region!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup inSuper Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance at 06:00AM.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.