Coba Ruins and Punta Laguna Monkey Reserve Day Tour from Tulum
Mayan culture and adventure together in one trip! Visit the Mayan ruins of Coba, ride a bicycle to get to the pyramid, climb it and admire the view that the Mayan priest observed from the top, participate in a Mayan ceremony, paddle a kayak trough the lagoon, zipline above the water and rappel down to a sacred cenote. Finish the day with a great meal cooked by a Mayan family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
What's excluded :
- The adventure starts at the moment that you are picked up from your hotel. An unique tour designed for all ages, a short drive from Tulum (40 min) is Coba, a great Mayan city with the biggest pyramid of the region, and the only one that you still can climb.
A local expert guide will welcome and explain the importance of the city in the Mayan times. After the explanation, you will take bicycles to ride to the big pyramid (tricycles with a driver are provided for seniors and people with disabilities). You will have some time to climb the pyramid and then will you will be driven for 25 minutes to the Mayan village of Punta Laguna.
There, you will see a real Mayan priest performing a purification ceremony. You will walk through a reserve until you reach a beautiful lagoon. From there, you will jump on a kayak and and cross to the other side of the lagoon to start your zipline adventure. You will fly above the water followed by a rappel into a sacred cenote where you will be able to swim and refresh yourself.
On the way back to Tulum, you will have some time to purchase some Mayan souvenirs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.