Coba Sunset Tour - Culture, Tradition & History
Don't miss the change or learn more about mayan culture.
Visit one of the most emblematic archeological zones of the Riviera Maya and climb the tallest pyramid called “Nohoch mul” enjoy this half-day tour and marvel at the Mayan culture, where you will visit and learn about medicinal plants, learn to perform a piece of mud and as a gift the piece you make will be your memory of this great visit.
We will take you to the archeological zone when there are not many people to enjoy this magical tour and best of all it is an hour in which there is not much heat.
During dinner you will listen to live music and you will be able to witness pre-Hispanic dances and one of the most emblematic Mayan games "Juego de pelota" will show you scenes from the sacred book of the Maya "Popol Vuh".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit a mayan village
- Confortable A/C van
- Bicycle rental
- Dinner Show (typical food) and Red or white wine during dinner
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
What's excluded :
- Tips and souvenirs
- Tricycle $6 USD
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Visit one of the most emblematic archaeological areas of the Riviera Maya and climb the highest pyramid called "Nohoch mul" enjoy this half-day tour and marvel at mayan culture, where you will visit and learn about medicinal plants, you will learn to perform a piece of mud and as a gift the piece you make will be your memory of this great visit.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a change of clothes and comfortable shoes
- Eat before the tour, dinner is at about 6 p.m.
- Most travelers can participate
- Use sunglasses and sunscreen.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.