Coba, Tulum, Cenote and Mayan Village Day Trip with Lunch
Spend the day immersed in Maya culture during this 12-hour tour to Coba, Tulum, and a traditional village. Accompanied by a professional guide, explore two of the most important Maya archaeological sites: the jungle-shrouded Coba and the beachfront Tulum. Climb to the top of the tallest pyramid on the Yucatan Peninsula, ride a bicycle or a pedicab through the rain forest, swim in an underground lake, and sit down to a homemade lunch in a traditional Maya village. Round-trip transport from your Cancun hotel is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- First Class A/C Transportation
- Certified Tour Guide
- Regional Buffet lunch with one bottled soft drink or beer.
- Visit the archaeological zones of Coba and Tulum
- Mayan ceremony
- Visit to Dzonot Wayak cenote
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Beverages during the lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Discover the ruins of Coba, an former Mayan city lost in rain forest, which contains the tallest pyramid on the Yucatan Peninsula.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Discover Tulum, the site of a pre-Columbian Mayan walled city which served as a major port for Coba.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel lobby in Cancun hotel zone; for downtown hotels/accommodations in Cancun we offer several meeting points; and meeting point in Puerto Juarez Ultramar for Isla Mujeres hotels. Pick up from All-Inclusive Hotels on Riviera Maya, Akumal and Tulum is included. For Hotels in Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Playacar and Tulum we offer several meeting points. Please make sure you mentioned your hotel/accommodation details when making a booking. Please contact local supplier at least 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick up time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring a change of the clothes for after the cenote swim
- Bring sunscreen and sunglasses, remember to use biodegradable sunscreen
- You may want to bring a light sweater or jacket as it could get cold on the transportation
- Wear comfortable walking shoes or sneakers. Flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological site
- Don’t bring tripod for your camera, as it is not allowed to get these inside the Mayan Ruins
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Only little folding strollers are allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.