Coba, Tulum, Cho-Ha Cenote and Paradise Beach, Premium Service.
Join this small-group full-day tour to Coba, Cenote Choj Ha, Tulum and Paradise Beach. Visit the Yucatan jungle and Coba, swim in the spectacular waters of Cenote Choj ha, see the archaeological site of Tulum, and relax in Paradise beach while admiring the ruins of Tulum from the sea. There is a maximum group size of 15 for this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa Paraiso, Carretera Boca Paila Tulum KM 1.5, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Very important archeological site of mayan word. Can climb the principal pyramid!.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Espectacular cenote to swim or view!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at all Hotels and vacation rentals accommodation of Riviera Maya area includes andonly Cancun area have a little charge. We give you pick up time after your confirmation book.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.