Cobh (Cork) to Blarney Castle & Kinsale - Shore Excursion
Exciting Shore Excursion from Cobh to Blarney Castle, Cork City, Kinsale and Cobh. Bus Tour starts/finishes at your ship and is tailored to suit your docking/sailing times.
Our Bus Tour Includes:
• Admission To The Famous Blarney Castle & Gardens
• Shopping at Blarney Woolen Mills - The Worlds Largest Irish Store
• Driving Tour of Unique Cork City
• Photo Op at Historic Charles Fort
• Free Time in Picturesque Kinsale for lunch and exploring
• A Visit To The Magnificent St. Coleman's Cathedral
Up to 8 hours Tour day (Tour times are tailored to work with your docking/sailing times)
Our bus tour departs/returns right at your ship in Cobh/Cork
We're based in Cobh and have over 50 years experience.
Our driver/guides are all locals and have lots of interesting facts, fascinating history, fun stories, songs and jokes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board from local experienced guides
- Pick up from your ship and return to same
- Storage for wheelchairs, scooters, etc
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission To Blarney Castle & Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Blarney Castle & Gardens
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blarney Castle & Gardens, Monacnapa, Blarney, Cork T23 Y598 Ireland
Here you will have the opportunity to kiss the famous Blarney Stone, explore the 15th century castle and wander discover the magnificent gardens. Admission to the castle and gardens is included in your tour price.
Our visit to Blarney will be up to 2 hours in total depending on your ships docking/sailing schedule.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Blarney Woollen Mills, Blarney, Cork Ireland
Take time out to shop at the Worlds largest Irish Store, Indulge in a coffee and delicious scone or even sip on a sumptuous Irish Coffee.
Avail of the free wifi while you are here.
Time spent here is part of your total 2 hour approx. stay in Blarney.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Charles Fort, Summercove, Kinsale Ireland
Discover the fascination history of this 17th century fort and the Battle of Kinsale in 1601. Be amazed by the stunning scenery and the very sad tale of The Cunard ocean liner RMS Lusitania.
Get you cameral ready for some amazing pics!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: The English Market, 41 Princes Street, Cork T12 RW26 Ireland
Enjoy a panoramic driving tour of Cork city. See the sights like The English Market, Shandon Bells and Murphy's Brewery. Be enthralled by the history of this fascinating rebel city from the the time of Vikings through to The Anglo Norman Invasion and right up to the modern times of the formation of our state.
Stop At: Kinsale, Kinsale, County Cork
Stroll around the very charming winding streets of the village of Kinsale and choose from one of the many fine restaurants to enjoy a great lunch or maybe even sample a local beverage.
On your stroll you will get to see the 12th century St. Multose Church, Desmond Castle & International Museum of Wine, The Giants House and Market Square.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cobh Cathedral, Cathedral Terrace, Cobh None Ireland
We will enjoy a short stop here at this majestic Cathedral with the largest carillon of bells in Europe. Take in the stunning harbour scenery here while you learn about the ill fated Titanic, mass emigration, rich maritime history, the gorgeous gael and much more.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Port of Cobh, Kilgarvan, Cobh, Co. Cork, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure time is 8am or 30 minutes after disembarkation begins (whichever is later)Ports
- Cobh (Cork)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Front seats can be reserved if you have mobility issues (let us know after you book)
- Good agility is required for the famous Blarney stone which has lots of challenging steps up to it
- Our tours are for ships that dock in Cobh/Cork
- Live commentary is while on the bus only - Blarney Castle is a self guided tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.