Cocodrile Safari from Jaco
Come and visit a unique tourist destination in Costa Rica that is just 30 minutes away from Jacó. Jungle Crocodile Safari offers a tour that is specially designed for adventurers and bird watchers, yet safe for the whole family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Boat Ride
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North, Road to Playa Azul, Jungle Crocodile Safari Offices, on the right, Green Gate 2 km, Tarcoles, Garabito Municipality 61102 Costa Rica
The adventure takes place on the Tárcoles River, one of four rivers flowing out into the Nicoya Peninsula, as well as home to one of the world’s largest crocodile populations in the wild with crocodiles up to fifteen feet long. In addition to the crocodiles, over fifty different kinds of birds can be seen on site, including the very rare scarlet macaw and a great variety of resident and migrant waterfowl. Iguanas and Jesus Christ lizards are very common as well. (Jesus Christ lizards are given their nickname because of their ability to run across the top of water when fleeing from predators.)
The Jungle Crocodile Safari’s tour time is two hours. Our bilingual tourist guide offers expert orientation about the crocodiles and other associated wildlife. On the way downstream, the boat heads along the Guacalillo estuary, a most incredible mangrove ecosystem that features four different species of mangrove trees.
Stop At: River Tarcoles, Costa Rica
The adventure takes place on the Tárcoles River, one of four rivers flowing out into the Nicoya Peninsula, as well as home to one of the world’s largest crocodile populations in the wild with crocodiles up to fifteen feet long.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We Suggest Bringing Light Clothing, Sport Sandals, Hat, Suntan Lotion, and Camera
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.