CocoNutz Cruisers Electric Bicycle Tour
If different is what you're seeking, this is the tour for you! “Go Nutz” with us and experience some of Grand Bahama’s highlights! By electric bicycles, explore 2 beautiful beaches, taste local cuisine, learn about the island’s history and culture from friendly and attentive Bahamian guides.
Tour includes cruise port and hotel pick up, bottle waters, beach towel use, lunch at the Banana Bay Restaurant and tons of emailed photos. You’re on vacation and therefore the tour is full-service as we try our best to accommodate your needs! It’s all about you, we have smaller groups allowing for more intimate interaction and personal attention. Come take an exciting and informative ride off the beaten path with us!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Pick up/drop-off
- Bottled water
- Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
- Beach towel use
- Emailed photos of your tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The activity level for this tour is low to medium. The tour usually has smaller intimate groups and is fun for ages 12 to 70 provided that you can comfortably ride a bicycle. In all you’ll make 4 stops covering about 18 miles. The electric bicycls are both peddle assist and throttle. Bicycle seats are comfortable and the tour makes frequent stops with bathroom facilities along route. An escort vehicle also accompanies your tour.
• Tour length is 5.5 hours
• Pickup/Drop-off from cruise port or hotel to our Port Lucaya location (20 minuets from cruise port)
• Beach towel use
• Bottled water
• Lunch at Banana Bay
• Emailed tour photos
• Plus, the friendliest guides ever
Prepping for Tour:
You do want to have breakfast or something to eat before the tour. Lunch is included but is little later in the day (around 1:30 pm) so if you have a diabetic condition or are highly athletic we recommend bringing along some snacks. We provide bottled waters during the tour and the use of our beach towels. We also take photos of the entire tour which we will email to you.
Also, we ask that you bring sun glasses, sun block, a hat and closed toe shoes if available. You are welcome to bring swim suits, slippers and other items. There will be an opportunity to change/swim at the Banana Bay Restaurant. There is a chase vehicle that follows the tour so larger bags can be placed in the vehicle. Also we can accomate a limited number of guests with a prosthetic leg.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transport can be arrarranged for cruise port guests and hotel guests. PLEASE NOTIFY US IF YOU REQUIRE TRANSPORTATION TO OUR LOCATION. THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR PICK UP AND DROP OFF!Directions: Our booth is located near the entrance of Port Lucaya. As you enter the area make the first left. We are directly behind the main parking lot on the canal side in the turquoise booth and adjacent black trailer. (Directly across the street from the old Grand Bahama Memories resort and up the street from the Grand Lucayan and Pelican Bay resorts. PLEASE NOTIFY US IF YOU REQUIRE TRANSPORTATION TO OUR LOCATION. THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR PICK UP AND DROP OFF!Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: We will return to our Port Lucaya booth after the tour around 3:30 pm. Usually return cruise port guests at 4:00 pm local time.Ports
- Port Lucaya Marketplace, Sea Horse Rd, Freeport, The Bahamas
- Freeport Grand Bahama Bahamas Real Estate, Queen's Hwy, Freeport, The Bahamas
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please make us aware of any food allergies before lunch
- Not recommended for persons over 350 lbs
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.