Cocora valley tour, Salento Quindío, Santa Rita waterfall
The best tourist day trip to get to know the cocora valley, Salento, Quindío and Boquía easily with lunch, transportation, local guide, insurance policies, tour of cocora, tour of Salento, tour of the waterfalls, the pool, the cavern, the viewpoint and horseback riding or gift.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Water bottle
- insurance policies
- Cocora valley tickets and tour
- Santa rita waterfall tour and tickets
- Horseback riding in Salento Quindio
- traditional jeep transport
- peasant farm lunch
What's excluded :
Starting from our meeting point at Carrera 8 calle 7 in Salento Quindío or at the visitor's hotel (applies for groups greater than 4 people) where the transport will be that will take us to the La Esperanza farm from where the first walking activity will begin for the different points, among them the most prominent are: The jeep, the net or mesh, the parrot's nest, the cocora sign, the wings of the condor and viewpoints where you can take the best photos of the cocora valley, approximately 3 hours not continuous for all audiences.
The traditional farm is visited for lunch (Peasant type broth, stew, beans or Trout) Time 1 hour. Afterwards, the waterfall tour is carried out, seeing on the way the main waterfall, the three-meter-deep natural pool "you can bathe", the natural cavern, the Boquía viewpoint, approximately 3 non-continuous hours for all public. it returns again to Salento.
Ending with the horseback ride through the municipality of Salento and the barcínales road, to the natural viewpoint of approximately 45 minutes (In case of not wanting to ride, it is exchanged for a coffee or artisan gift)
• Salento, Salento, Quindio Department
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our travelers at the hotel or at Carrera 8 calle 7 Salento Quindío.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.