Coffee and Chocolate Tours
We offer one of the most fully detailed tours of coffee and chocolate production. We also offer the only soap factory tour in Hawaii that uses their own ingredients to make the soap.
We are also 5 star rated on our website, yelp, and tripadvisor for our tours.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Kona Natural Soap
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kona Natural Soap, 75-6129 Alii Dr, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-2311
This is actually a working farm and factory tour of Kona Natural Soap Co and Kokoleka Lani Farms located just south of Kailua-Kona. You will discover the process of how coffee and chocolate are grown, harvested, and processed into a final product for sale. You may participate in the touching, smelling, and tasting of the beginnings of the coffee and chocolate process. In addition to the tour of the farm you will see the inside of a soap factory and smell the true botanical scents derived only from plants. No fragrances here! The tour finally ends in a question and answer group and a retail outlet for all your shopping needs.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :78-6749 Mamalahoa Hwy, Holualoa, HI 96725, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Easily accessible
- Lots of Parking (free)
- Easy access for wheelchairs but there is a small step into soap factory
- Unless you are allergic to a certain plant (i.e. lavender, etc), the scents you smell in our factory are entirely plant based.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have had to limit our amount of visitors per event to 10 people per CDC requirements. In addition to Tripadvisor, ticket sales are available on Eventbrite and at our store which can result in a fast sell out. Please order early if you plan on attending. Mahalo and we appreciate your kokua.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.