We want to begin our Crawl by going to the south of Antigua to visit a traditional coffee farm with breathtaking views of the volcanoes. At the farm we want to be recived by an expert in coffee planting and process. Here we want to learn the journey that takes coffee from plant to cup. As we finish our walk through the farm we will drive back to Antigua, where we will visit two coffee shops to take two workshops where we will play with your senses and teach you all about coffee from our coffee experts, all this while learning the best-kept secrets of the streets of Antigua. Finally, we will go to a craft brewery, to enjoy a refreshing beer with notes of coffee and learn about the use of coffee beans in other products. By the end of the Coffee Crawl, not only will you meet new people and take your knowledge of coffee to the next level, but we will have lots of fun!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Centro Comercial El Panorama
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Comercial El Panorama, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
We want to start by going to the South of the city to visit one of the few coffee shops that keeps its authenticity. 20 years of experience, making him an expert in the field of coffee farming. Here we want to learn the process of making coffee from the plant to the cup, and all this while being one of the most breathtaking views of the volcanoes that make our soil so rich for planting.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Antigua Guatemala Cathedral, 5a Calle Oriente 5, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :5a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.