Coffee Farm Half-Day Tour in Kenya
This tour is ideal for travelers wishing to learn about the economic activity of coffee farming in Kenya. Perfect tour after doing wildlife or animal safaris. Its the best way to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Guiding fee
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees 30$ per aduilt
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi, Nairobi
The city has many tours and coffee farm tours is one of those exciting tours. After you book this tour, we shall pick you from your city hotel and proceed for the tour. The drive is around 30 minutes depending on the location of your city hotel.
In the heart of Kenya’s Central Highlands, home to the world’s finest coffee, lies Fairview Coffee Estate. This beautiful coffee farm with nearly 100 acres under coffee is situated 1,750meters above sea level. The farm is irrigated by the Riara River that is in turn fed by streams from the Kenyan Highlands. Since the early 1900’s, Fairview Estate’s fertile soils have produced high quality coffee through the use of holistic production methods that take our customers concerns for a healthy environment seriously.
We introduce the concept of coffee tourism to our visitors, who get to experience a coffee tour around the coffee farm, getting to learn about the Fairview Estate coffee brand and it's production
later, we drop you back to your city hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Homes and apartments
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.