Coffee, Lunch, Forest Combo
Looking to enjoy a leisurely morning, avoid crowds, and still maximize your time? This is a perfect answer! Combine a mid-morning coffee tour, lunch, and a small group afternoon natural history walk in one of the wonderful trails in the Monteverde area. A perfect and tasty full day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee/Sugar/Chocolate tour entrance fee
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Please bring a reusable bottle for refilling.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Entrance fee for the afternoon forest walk ($15-$35pp, payable directly at trail)
- Entry/Admission - Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
- Stop At: Don Juan Tours Road, Don Juan Tours Rd, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
Enjoy your breakfast; get up late! This tour begins with a 10am 3-in-1 coffee, sugar and chocolate tour at Don Juan Tours, followed by lunch. Deliciousness all around!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve, 22 MI Southeast Of Tilaran 35 km, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve 55-5655 Costa Rica
After lunch, become part of the forest on your natural history walk in one of the amazing trails in the area. Entrance fee is not included for this part of the tour - you can pay it directly at the trailhead. Afterwards, we will bring you back to your hotel or rental. Or, we can drop you in town (Santa Elena).
Santa Elena Reserve
Curi Cancha Reserve
Bajo del Tigre
Duration: 3 hours
• Authentic, delicious Costa Rican lunch
Departure Point :1: Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
2: Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
The coffee tour shared shuttle will pick you up. If you are at an Air BnB or other rental, please provide a local phone number and physical directions.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible on the coffee tour and on certain parts of the nature walk, only at the Santa Elena Reserve or Aguti Reserve.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.