COFFEE TASTING tour, GUATEMALA CITY or ANTIGUA GUATEMALA
Despite its small territorial extension, Guatemala is currently one of the ten largest coffee producers in the world.
In this tour around the city you'll not only enjoy the panoramic historical center, the architecture and iconic places.
You'll be part of a well guided tour about the importance of coffee in Guatemala, learn about the 8 regions of coffee and its specialties that for sure will open up your senses.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Guide and Private Driver.
- one to three different coffees served in a Famous Coffee House.
- Panoramic Tour through the city
What's excluded :
- Other visits or activities not mentioned.
- Gratuities to Drivers and Guides.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guatemala City, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
Good Coffee can be found almost everywhere, but exceptional coffee is rare.
This tour will take you to the best Coffee House in the country.
Of course, we can think: Best depends on who is judging...
this tour has been designed to make you enjoy the best coffee available.
Guatemala is worldwide recognized as one of the best quality coffee producers in the world.
ENJOY this well-deserved fame!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Guatemala City Historical District, Guatemala City, Guatemala
Afterwards, you'll be part of a Panoramic tour around the historical center of the City and its beautiful monuments.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all passengers from Any Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.