Experience coffee from it´s seed, the roots of it´s history and the key factors and processes that Colombian farmers have culturally implemented to reach high quality and the smoothest coffee in the world. not just that, guided by professional taster and barista, taste 4 cups of specialty premium organic coffee from the farm and the premium coffee factory.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Special gift
- Entry/Admission - Parque de Sabaneta
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque de Sabaneta, Carrera 43, Sabaneta 055450 Colombia
Close by, is the Organic coffee farm we´ll visit.
We´ll walk you the through the history of coffee, planting and unique Colombian processes for high quality coffee and the new trends of premium specialty coffees, the whole process from seed to cup of specialty organic Colombian coffee and taste it! Telling you the secrets of Colombia´s coffee to be the smoothest coffee in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our team will contact you to set up a pick up time (visitors outside Poblado area must come to parque poblado as meeting point)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.