Coffee Tour at Hacienda Venecia near Salento
Visit Hacienda Venecia in this completely private tour and learn about the origin, history, different species, growing, harvesting, production, and processing of the world's most famous beverage: Coffee!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in the Salento or Pereira area
- Knowledgeable guide in Spanish or English
- Entry tickets to attractions mentioned
- Typical lunch
- Coffee tasting
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Venecia Coffee Farm Experience
What's excluded :
- Unspecified food and beverages
- Optional tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Salento, Salento, Quindio Department
You will be picked up at 7:30 AM or 11:00 AM at Salento or Pereira to take you to this Coffee Hacienda near to Manizales, Caldas.
Stop At: Hacienda Venecia Coffee Farm Experience, Manizales, Caldas, Colombia
When you arrive, you will notice the enormous size of the coffee plantations and the steep hills in which they grow. Your first stop will be at the coffee lab to learn about Coffee's history, origin, worldwide distribution, and species. Following, you will learn to differentiate between different types of coffees and appreciate the qualities, the species, preparation methods, and production. After some sips and a lesson coming from experts, you will head to the plantations to learn the different stages of coffee from seed to drink.
You will see the different machines involved in coffee processing and understand why Colombian coffee is so famous and desired worldwide. Finally, during the last stage, you will experience the importance of a good coffee roast and delight your senses with wonderful aromas produced by freshly roasted coffee. After this complete tour, enjoy the view while you take a typical meal for your lunch before returning to Salento or Pereira.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Salento Hotels /Accommodations. Please enter your pick up details.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must bring comfortable clothes and shoes as well as a hat or cap
- We encourage you to bring your own water bottle.
- Please inform the operator in advance if you have any dietary restrictions
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays the coffee processing plant is closed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.