Coimbra Experience Walking Tour
Do you have little time to visit Coimbra? Therefore, we have the best solution, we pass by the most emblematic monuments of the city of Coimbra. One of the best ways to know the essential points of a city.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Serviço de guia
What's excluded :
- Bilhetes de entrada
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: University of Coimbra, Paco das Escolas, Coimbra 3000-240 Portugal
Please note that you do not enter any of the spaces during a visit. Our guides explain this from the outside of the building, you can see the buildings of the 20th century.
Pass By: Se Nova Catedral de Coimbra, Largo da Feira dos Estudantes, Coimbra 3600-213 Portugal
Know the history of the expulsion of the Jesuits in Portugal. And what are the academic traditions that take place with the Sé Nova.
Pass By: Old Cathedral of Coimbra (Se Velha de Coimbra), Coimbra Portugal
One of the oldest buildings in Coimbra. The first coronation of a king in Portugal, took place in the Old Cathedral. It starts here with the monumental serenade, the most important party for the students of the University of Coimbra.
Pass By: Igreja e Mosteiro da Santa Cruz, Praca 8 de Maio, Coimbra 3001-801 Portugal
We only visited the Church of the Santa Cruz Monastery, the only place we entered and we will be able to see the two tombs of the first kings of Portugal.
Departure Point :Porta Férrea, R. de São Pedro 20, 3000-515 Coimbra, Portugal
Return Detail :Igreja de Santa Cruz, Praça 8 de Maio, 3001-300 Coimbra, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.