Colca Canyon + Transfer To Puno
One day tour to Colca canyon or Colca valley includes amazing highlights of the one deepest canyon in world – The depart of one 1 day trip to Colca canyon and transfer to Puno can be fixe any day during all year - You’ll be covering quite a change in altitude on day one of your Colca Canyon trip: starting at 2300M in Arequipa, you’ll climb to a mountain pass at 4800M before descending into the Colca Valley at 3500m. Because you’ve spent a couple of days in Arequipa you won’t have much trouble adjusting to the altitude - The canyon itself is as stunning as those amazing condors makes unforgettable experience during your visit this region of Peru.
The full day trip from Arequipa Colca canyon and then transfer to Puno are supported by experienced driver and professional tour guide how knows the route very well making perfect trip from Arequipa (white city) to the Puno as known as the highest navigable lake in the world.
Thanks for chose our tour company and have a nice trip.
per adult from
17 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Turistic transport for the Colca Tour
- Turistic transport Chivay (Colca) - Puno
- Professional guide in all services
- 1 breakfast
What's excluded :
- Ticket entrance obligatorie to Colca Canyon
- Ticket entrance optional to Hot Nature Spring
- Buffet Lunch optional
- Hostel in Puno
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs Chacapi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colca Canyon, Colca Canyon, Arequipa Region
The Colca Canyon is a canyon of the Colca River in southern Peru, located about 160 kilometres (99 mi) northwest of Arequipa
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hot Springs Chacapi, Away From the Main Square Of Yanque 2 km, Yanque 04140 Peru
Natural waters from the depth of the canyon with a spectacular view of the Colca Valley.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve, Avenida Arequipa, Arequipa 04001 Peru
The National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca comprises an approximate area of 366,936 hectares, was considered a National Reserve since 1979 and is located in the region of Arequipa and part of Moquegua; at a height that ranges from 3,500 to 6,050 meters above sea level. The name of the reserve has its cause in the presence of the Laguna de las Salinas and the Aguada Blanca pampas that are included in its territory.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puno Region, Puno Region
The tourist transport will leave you in the main square of Puno
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up inside the historic center in various hotels, in the case this is out of range, the meeting point must be in the main Plaza de Armas.
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.