Colca Canyon Trek 2D / 1N
We offer a personalized service, so that our client gets the best travel experience. We have a team of professionals who strive every day to make our service quality.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Cruz del Condor
What's excluded :
Day 1: Arequipa- Chivay - San Juan de Chuccho- Sangalle (Oasis)
Stop At: Mirador Cruz del Condor, Cabanaconde Peru
You’ll be pick you up at 3:00 am from your hotel in Arequipa and drive 3 hours to Chivay, the capital of the Colca Canyon region. You’ll have breakfast in Chivay before continuing on to Cruz del Condor, one of the best places to view the vast expanse of Colca Canyon and a prime location for condor viewing. After about 40 minutes at Cruz Del Condor, you'll continue driving for another half hour to Pampas San Miguel where you'll start our hike. About 2.5 hours into the trek you’ll cross the bridge at the bottom of the canyon. From here it’s another half hour to the first village, San Juan de Chuccho, where you’ll have lunch; you'll continue hiking another 3 hours and pass through the villages of Cosnihua and Malata before arriving at Oasis de Sangalle around 4:30 pm where you'll have dinner and spend the night.
Duration: 10 minutes
Accommodation included: Local family house
Day 2: Sangalle (Oasis) - Cabanaconde-Chivay-Arequipa
Pass By: Oasis Sangalle, Cabanaconde 04124 Peru
You’ll wake up at 4:30 am to start our 3-3.5 hour hike out of the canyon to Cabanaconde. After breakfast in Cabanaconde you’ll have a 2-hour bus ride to the hot springs. The bus will stop at a couple viewpoints for photos along the way. You’ll have a buffet lunch in Chivay.
Note: If you do not wish to hike out of the canyon you can hire a mule for about 60 soles. Continuing on to Arequipa, you will make a couple more stops - first at the Salinas and Aguaga Blanca National Reserve to see llamas, alpacas, and vicuñas and second at Patapampa Pass (4910 msl), the highest point on your trip where you can see the chain of volcanoes including Hualcahualca, Sabancalla, and Ampato. You'll arrive back in Arequipa between 5: 30-6pm.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Calle Jerusalén 300, Arequipa 04001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/16/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.