Colca Valley and Canyon tour from Arequipa
Explore the stunning Colca Valley & Canyon on our two-day excursion from Arequipa. Colca Canyon is the second deepest canyon in the world. Highlights include amazing scenery of the valleys shadowed by volcanic peaks, condors, grazing camelids, and local communities where you can enjoy the natural hot springs. Our tour includes two lunches, one dinner and accommodation in Colca for one night.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- 1 night of accommodation
- 1 Breakfast
- 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Official tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Ticket Entrance to Colca Valley BTC – Foreigner
- Ticket Entrance to Hot Springs La Calera
- Day 1: Arequipa / Colca Valley
• 07:30 to 08:00 am: Hotel pick up
• Departure: the bus takes us on the road to Yura heading towards the Valley of Colca. We will stop at the most important places.
• On our way to Colca valley we will pass by the National Reserve of Aguada Blanca and Salinas, where we will find fauna and flora of the high Andean area, we will be able to see vicunas, alpacas and llamas as well as a great variety of Andean birds, then we will continue by Chucura Crater. We will stop on the highest point called Patapampa at 4800 masl. From there you can observe 8 volcanoes forming a “circle of fire”: Chila, Mismi, Chucura, Huaracante, Ubinas, Misti, Chachani, Ampato, Sabancaya and Hualca Hualca
• Arrival to Chivay at approximately at 13:00 pm
• Lunch at a restaurant in the town of Chivay
• Transportation to your accommodation
• Later in the afternoon you visit the thermal baths “La Calera” (Bring your swim suit)
• Dinner at Chivay
• Overnight of hotel
Day 2: Colca Valley
• Breakfast at the hotel
• We leave right after breakfast to the Condor Cross, the best viewpoint to see the depth of the canyon and hopefully be able to see the magnificent Condor.We will see the amazing canyon with a depth of 3400 meters and 200 km long.
• On our way back, we will be able to see the pre-Incas hanging tombs, samples made in stone. Viewpoints of Antahuilque to look at the terraces and towns as Pinchollo, Maca, Achoma Yanque.
• Lunch at a restaurant in the town of Chivay.
• At approximately 13:00 pm. we will depart to Arequipa. We will pass by Chucura crater.
• Arrival in Arequipa approximately at 16:30 pm.
• Transportation to your hotel
• End of service
Departure Point :We will pick you up from your accommodation
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :We will drop you off at your accommodation
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.