Colmar, Haut-Koenigsbourg, Riquewihr and Kaysersberg Tour from Strasbourg
Visit the most important places of the Wine Route of Alsace with a minibus cabriolet.
We start the day with the discovery of the Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle. Once the visit of the castle is over we will take the wine route to head to the village of Riquewihr, you will have enough time to visit the village and lunch. Then we will join Kaysersberg, elected favorite village of the French in 2017, which you will be able to freely visit.
We end the day with a stop in Colmar, capital of Alsace wines, where you can discover the district of Little France with a Small Tourist Train (the Little Train does not circulate in November). You will have free time to visit the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
- Visit of the Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle
- Small Tourist Train Tour of Colmar (not available in November)
- Entry/Admission - Chateau du Haut Koenigsbourg
- Entry/Admission - Old Town
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Transfer to and from the hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau du Haut Koenigsbourg, D159 Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg, 67600 Orschwiller France
Visit of the castle of Haut-Koenigsbourg
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vieille Ville, 68340 Riquewihr France
Free time for the visit of the village of Riquewihr and for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: kaysersberg, 3 Rue du Général de Gaulle, 68240 Kaysersberg, France
Free visit of the old town of Kaysersberg.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Town, 68000, Colmar France
Visit the old town of Colmar with the possibility of taking a tour in Small Tourist Train (with comments in 16 languages).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bus station of Strasbourg, 1 Parc de l'Étoile, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.