Cologne Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Rhine River Sightseeing Cruise
Explore the historical city of Cologne at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour and Rhine River sightseeing cruise. With a ticket valid for 24 hours, see top Cologne attractions such as Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom), the City Hall and the Old Town (Altstadt), and hop on and off the open-top bus at any of the 16 stops to create your own personalized sightseeing itinerary. Complement your bus tour with a 1-hour Rhine River cruise to witness the medieval city’s intricate skyline and stunning Rheinauhafen district from the water.
per adult from
What's included :
- German- and English-speaking guide on hop-on hop-off bus
- Onboard bus audio commentary in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
- Onboard boat audio commentary in English and German
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- With roots dating back to Roman times, Cologne is packed with buildings and monuments that testify to its ancient and medieval past. Add great museums, an impressive postmodern quarter and top-notch shopping and nightlife scenes, and Germany’s fourth-largest city has plenty for sightseers.
Armed with your 24-hour ticket (valid from time of first use), board an open-top, double-decker bus to experience Cologne’s top attractions. Your ticket lets you create your own, personalized itinerary and explore at your own pace — simply hop on and off at any of the 16 stops as you wish. See the Itinerary for a full list of stops.
Alternatively, stay aboard for the entire 1.5-hour loop and watch Cologne’s top landmarks roll by. Learn about the sights from your English- and German-speaking guide or wear your headphones to hear the audio commentary.
Admire top Cologne attractions such as the world-famous Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom) with its towering twin spires, or perhaps leave the bus to stroll through the picturesque Old Town (Altstadt). Alternatively, hop off at the avant-garde Rheinauhafen quarter and visit the fascinating Chocolate Museum (Schokoladen Museum).
Your hop-on, hop-off ticket includes a 1-hour round-trip cruise on the Rhine River. Board your comfortable sightseeing boat and see Cologne from the water as you drift along the legendary river.
Admire the soaring cathedral, snap photos of the gabled riverfront houses, and pass the Rheinaufen waterfront, famed for its crane towers — three blocks shaped like hoisting cranes — as the informative onboard commentary brings the landmarks to life.
The hop-on hop-off buses depart every hour daily from morning to evening, while the sightseeing cruises depart every 90 minutes daily, from morning to evening.
Departure Point :Central Cologne
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child tickets (ages 3-14) are available at departure point on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks covering the mouth and nose (or scarves, cloths, or similar) must be worn when purchasing tickets and in the queue for boarding. The following rules apply on board: In general: Where the minimum distances cannot be observed, passengers must wear a mask covering the mouth and nose.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.