Colon Shore Excursion: Panama City and Canal Private Tour
This shore excursion is a full day from the Colon (Cristobal) Cruise Port to explore Panama City and the canal. Enjoy exciting views from the viewing platforms, learn more about the canal at the museum and visit one of the most interesting cities in Central America.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Casco Viejo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bridge of the Americas, Balboa, Panama City Panama
We head under the Bridge of the Americas, past the Frank Gehry Bio Museum and out to the Amador Causeway where we will stop for lunch (not included).
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Miraflores Visitor Center, East Side of the Miraflores Locks, Panama City Panama
We will head to the Miraflores Locks to watch the ships travel through.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Casco Viejo, Avenida Central, Panama City Panama
The rest of the afternoon will be spent on a walking tour of old town, Casco Viejo. Marvel at its spectacular architecture and learn about the history of this UNESCO world heritage site.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Puerto de Cruceros, Paseo Gorgas, Colón, Panama
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.