Colon Theatre: The Most Beautiful in the World
In this tour you'll get to visit the outsides of the Theatre which is not included in the official guided tour (Pre-tour) and once inside of the Colon you will get to know the story of this place which is specially crafted for international visitors. (Pre-Tour only available in the weekend)
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Classic Argentine Alfajor
- Colon Theatre Guided Tour Tickets
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We will meet on the front door of the Colon Theatre where I'll provide you with your tickets for the guided tour and show you the way to the main entrance. We will walk around the Theatre where I'll give you a pre-tour short introduction of this magnificent place that prides every Argentine. (Pre-tour only on the weekends)
Did you know it was named by National Geographic as one of the best Opera Houses in the world and that its acoustic is among the five best worldwide?
Later on, we will go inside the theatre where the official guided tour will begin. You will learn about its history, how it was constructed, who were involved in the construction, the hassle of bringing all the materials from abroad, as well as the world-renowned musicians that played here and some interesting facts.
The Colon Theatre is the most important Opera House in Latin America and no visit to Buenos Aires is completed without walking through its impressive, elegant and opulent interior.
Departure Point :Libertad 682, C1012 CABA, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.