Colonia del Sacramento City Tour
Book a Memorable half day City Tour of Colonia del Sacramento and discover this ancient Portuguese City from the XVII century, declared Patrimony of Mankind by the UNESCO for its architecture.
We will walk along the stone streets, the old buildings, old forts and Spanish and Portuguese Museums. We will visit the Port, downtown, the Ferrando Beach and the Trees Reserve, the lovely “Rambla” that stretches along the coast up to the famous Real de San Carlos where we will be able to see the “Plaza de Toros”, the "Hippodrome" and old harbor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Half Day Experience
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Museums
- Meals and drinks
After being picked up at your hotel, we will head to the center of Colonia and start our city tour.
We will first visit the area of Real de San Carlos, stopping at the chapel of San Benito and complex Mihanovich 1910.
Then, we will follow to the former hotel (now the headquarters of the Polytechnic University of Valencia), Plaza de Toros, El Fronton, el Hipodromo, Usina and the Pier .
Once we get on the west coast, we will pass along the great bay and its beaches, we will cross different suburbs and reach the center and shopping areas. There, we will enter the historic district by the Porton de Campo, the old Colonia del Sacramento.
Our guide will give you detailed knowledge of the points of interest that have allowed that in 1995, the city was declared by UNESCO cultural heritage of mankind.
• Colonia del Sacramento, Colonia del Sacramento, Colonia Department
• Faro de Colonia del Sacramento, de San Francisco, Colonia del Sacramento 70000 Uruguay
• La Calle de los Suspiros, Colonia del Sacramento Uruguay
• Plaza de toros Real de San Carlos, Rio de la Plata y Av. Nicolas Mihanovich, Colonia del Sacramento 70000 Uruguay
• Playa Real de San Carlos, Rambla de las Americas s/n, Colonia del Sacramento 70000 Uruguay
• Playa El Alamo, Rambla de las Americas, Colonia del Sacramento 70000 Uruguay
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.Ports
- Colonia del Sacramento, Manuel Lobo 209, 70000 Col Del Sacramento, Departamento de Colonia, Uruguay
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT: This tour is not suitable for cruise passengers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.