Colonia del Sacramento - Full day tour from Montevideo
UNESCO has declared this ancient Portuguese city of the seventeenth century a World Heritage Site for its well-preserved architectural wealth. Memorable full day tour to know its stone streets, its old buildings, remains of fortifications and the Spanish and Portuguese museums, among others. We will also visit the city center, the port area, the Ferrando beach, the forest reserve and its beautiful "Rambla", to reach the Real de San Carlos to appreciate in this area the old bullfight square, the fronton court, the hippodrome and the old pier.
We will also visit the well-known Granja Arenas, a place where cheeses and homemade jams are made and the Museum of the Collections.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel (in Montevideo) pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Museum tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Granja Arenas, Ruta 1, Kmto. 167, 70000 Departamento de Colonia, Uruguay
Granja de Arenas is a place close to the city of Colonia del Sacramento in Uruguay that besides producing the traditional of a farm (sweets, cheeses, etc.) offers as a curiosity a series of collections some of which are Guinness records.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Colonia del sacramento Uruguay, 70000 Colonia del Sacramento, Colonia Department, Uruguay
Once in Colonia del Sacramento we will do part of the tour by vehicle and another part on foot (Historical Quarter)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from hotels located in the following neighborhoods of Montevideo: Downtown, Pocitos, Punta Carretas, Buceo and Carrasco. We are the only company that pick up passengers at Howard Jonhson and Hampton by Hilton hotels.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.