Colonial Quarter and Panama La Vieja Tour with Lunch by Rainforest Adventures
Stroll around Casco Antiguo, the beautiful Old Quarter, traveling back in time as you admire the lovely restored colonial mansions, French balconies, narrow alleys, and impressive churches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch. For 2:30 option Lunch will be replaced by Coffee or Chocolate break.
- Panama la Vieja Musuem.
- Transportation (pick-up and drop-off at hotel)
- Local Guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casco Viejo, Avenida Central, Panama City Panama
Take a tour of Casco Antiguo, the Old Quarter of Panama City, with a tour guide. Visit San Jose Church with its golden altar, French Plaza and City Plaza, and see the city walls. You will also is it a local fish market and visit the Museo de Panama Viejo Museum to learn about the city’s rich culture and history.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have a certificate of Safe Travels by WTTC (World Travel Tourism Council).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.