Colonial Zone & Chocolate Tour
We will take you to the 15th century Santo Domingo called Zona Colonial where we will visit amazing locations for photos and enter some of the most amazing museums and get to know how the best chocolate is made from cacao.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personal guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Zona Colonial
- Entry/Admission - The 3 Eyes National Park
What's excluded :
- Printed Pictures (Avalable for purchased)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Colonial, Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
We are going to know the history and the culture from the firts setlement in the new world and also get to know the process of the Cacao to make chocolate.
We will start the tour with a holographic theater where different personalities from the world of chocolate come alive to tell their story, then we will briefly go through a cacaotal where they will see and feel in a real plantation we will also see the whole process of creating chocolate among other things.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The 3 Eyes National Park, Avenida Las Americas Parque Nacional del Este, Santo Domingo 11606 Dominican Republic
One of our most hidden and beatifull places within the city, with amazing caves and cristal ponds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Catedral Primada de las Americas, Calle Isabel La Católica, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up in most AirBnB located in Santo DomingoPorts
- Port Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.