Colorado River Full Day Kayak Tour from Las Vegas
Experience the Beauty of the Colorado River kayaking on a full day paddle. Starting from the Hoover Dam this guided full-day tour will take you on a 12-mile journey down the Colorado River. Plenty of stops to stretch and explore including beautiful Gold Strike and Arizona hot springs to soak and relax. A few small caves such as Sauna Cave and Emerald Cave to swim or sunbath.
Explore the Black Canyon walls and river for Bald Eagles, Falcons, Big Horn Sheep plus much more! All necessary equipment provided, touring kayak with different styles to choose from, light carbon paddle, life jacket, guide and fresh lunch is included on this tour with plenty of cold bottled water and snacks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Premium bottled spring water
- Snacks - Wide range of tasty snacks to include five types of granola and proteins bars, a large selection of chips and fruit
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if minimum number of 4 guests requesting shuttle pick up is met)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 styles of life jackets
- Entrance fees (this tour requires permits through local authority through the Bureau of Reclamation)
- We have a wide range of top brand kayaks for any body type or experience level. We offer single kayaks and tandem two person kayaks to choose from.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Your guided Colorado River kayak experience begins at the Hoover Dam Lodge in Boulder City Nevada between 6:30am and 8:30am depending on available launch times (a courtesy shuttle from your Las Vegas hotel is available on request) .
Stop At: Colorado River, Nevada
Once you meet your guide and check in you will be o over a safety briefing. Then take a short ride down the lower portal road with amazing views of the Hoover Dam. You will launch your kayaks into the crystal clear Colorado River heading south with stops such as Hot Springs to soak, many caves to take breaks in the shade and beaches to swim or rest.
This is approximately 7 hours and 12 miles on a slow flowing River and lunch,snacks and cold bottled water is included. You will finish at Willow Beach Marina where they have a great gift shop and clean restrooms.
Snacks, cold bottled water, and a fresh plentiful lunch will be provided.
Departure Point :Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Round trip curtesy pick up and drop off from any strip hotel. Our drivers have flawless driving records and our Vans are all clean new modeled comfortable 12 and 15 passenger vehicles.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Outdoor casual attire recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose-free and Gluten-free options available
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please be advised we pick up from Las Vegas about 90 mins before the Launch permit time
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.