Colorado River Half Day Kayaking to Emerald Cave from Las Vegas
Experience this amazing 3-hour guided kayak tour along the clear waters of the Colorado River just south of the Hoover Dam from Willow Beach Marina, Arizona.
You will start your day wtih pickup from select Las Vegas hotels or one of many meeting locations from your professional guide and driver. You will have a scenic 50-minute drive out to Willow Beach Marina where you will relax for 15 minutes being able to go into the Marina Gift Shop and use the restrooms before launching.
After a brief safety instruction your guide will get you on the water for a beautiful paddle on the slow flowing Colorado River. You have many stops along the way to stretch your legs and even a short hike to the best view of the River. This tour includes wildlife viewing opportunities, a 5-mile moderate paddle round trip and as well as a comfortable light touring kayak with light weight carbon paddle, life jacket, snacks, fruit and plenty of bottled spring water.
per adult from
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
- All taxes, entrance fees and handling charges
- Bottled water - Premium bottles spring water
- Snacks - Wide range of tasty snacks to include five types of granola and protein bars, a large selection of chips and fruit
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Strip Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We have a wide range of top brand kayaks for any body type or experience level. We offer single kayaks and tandem two person kayaks to choose from.
What's excluded :
From Willow Beach Marina paddle along the Colorado River while enjoying beautiful canyon views. 1 1/2-mile kayak to a beautiful overlook at the River Gauger's Historical Homesite Here you'll break for photos, snacks. Keep your eye out for wildlife that call the area home such as Big Horn Sheep, Falcons, Blue Herons, Bald eagles and even Rainbow trout and Striped Bass swimming in the the crystal clear water around you. Next, kayak 1 1/2-mile to Emerald Cave, a beautiful clear water hidden cove where you can swim. Here you'll also enjoy a fresh snacks before kayaking 3-miles back to Willow Beach.
• Willow Beach Marina, 25804 N Willow Beach Rd, Willow Beach, AZ 86445-9544
Departure Point :25804 N Willow Beach, Willow Beach, AZ 86445, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately, layers and comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 9 years old
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We have the right to cancel a booking if there are not enough travelers
- Please be advised we pick up from Las Vegas about an hour before the departure time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.