Colored Canyon Tour from Taba
Drive south from Taba to Colored Canyon Tour, the mountains near Nuweiba to hike through these impressive canyons with narrow passages and towering, beautifully colored walls. Our staff will introduce you to your Bedouin guide and provide lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping Kitty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Taba Heights Golf Resort, Orascom Hotel and Development Taba Heights, Taba Egypt
Leave your hotel in Taba by an air-conditioned 4×4 jeep addressing Nuwebia as you visit the Colored Canyon you will be dazzled with the fantastic colored stones as well as it is a perfect place for the fans of hiking. A visit to the canyon provides instant recognition of where it gets its name. The walls of the canyon, which reach up to sixteen stories, are easily the most colorful and intriguing rock formations in all of Sinai. They were created by the erosion of water upon sandstone and limestone. In Nuwebia you see the splendid port of Nuweiba & visit the Bedouin Tribes. As well you can see the mountain of Saudi Arabia on the other side of Al Aqaba Gulf.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in taba
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.