Colosseum & Ancient Rome for Kids with Skip The Line Arena Floor Access
This tour incorporates some of the most important sites of Ancient Rome, in the company of an expert guide, following in the footsteps of emperors and gladiators. As you visit these historical sites, you’ll discover more about the heart of the Roman Empire, having a great time along the way.
As you stroll along the original cobbles of ancient Roman roads, you’ll feel as though you are 2,000 years back in time, as you view the ruins of temples, ancient courthouses, the Imperial Palace, the altar of Julius Caesar, and the Arches of Constantine and Titus, and more.
Your family will have a great time on this wonderful tour of Ancient Rome!
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line Arena Access
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Rome
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Explore some of Ancient Rome’s best sites in the company of an expert guide, benefiting from fast-track access along the way.
You’ll be led by an expert and fascinating historian who will bring the ruins to life. Aided by reconstructions of ancient monuments and other visual props you will get a picture of what life was like in the ancient city.
You will meet your guide at the Colosseum, a vast arena and the largest amphitheater of the ancient world. This colossal structure had 80 entrances and a capacity of more than 50,000 spectators – truly a wonder its time.
You'll feel like a Gladiator while standing in the arena.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ancient Rome, Italy
You will then head to the nearby Forum, the heart of Ancient Rome. Around this square are the ruins of the Senate House, the Temple of Vesta, the Temple of Saturn, the Altar of the Divine Julius Caesar, the Temple of Gemini, the Basilica Emilia, the Arch of Septimius Severus and much more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Located nearby, the Arch of Constantine and the Roman Forum are the next stop on the tour. This historical square was the epicentre of the ancient city, and is home to the ruins of the 1st-century Arch of Titus, the House of the Vestal Virgins, the Temple of Saturn, the Senate House, and the Arch of Septimius Severus.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via di San Gregorio, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although these are skip the line tickets there may be some time spent waiting to pass through security checks Read more about Rome Colosseum Gladiator Experience with Arena Access for Kids 2019
- Please note: if you arrive late you might loose the entrance
- A copy of your ID or driver license is necessary for the entrance to the Colosseum
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.