Colosseum and Ancient Rome Small Group Tour
This tour of Ancient Rome covers the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum in a small, friendly group!
A great opportunity to visit the sites of Ancient Rome and take in all the beauty as well as the rich history. You get to skip the lines and enter the Colosseum with a dedicated, expert guide.
The average number of participants is only 18 people. (please be aware that in busy periods the group might reach up to 20 participants.)
Learn the fascinating history of Ancient Rome and the Colosseum with this tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide for 3 hours
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Enter the Colosseum accompanied by your guide and friendly small group. Visit the firsts two rings of the monument. From these spots, admire the stage where gladiators fought and the dungeons where they awaited their faith.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Enjoy Palatine Hill, where you will visit Villas of Emperors such as Tiberio's Palace as well as beautiful panorama of Rome from the terrace on the top of the hill.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Proceed to the Roman Forum. Many people don't know Roman Forum was the political, commercial and social centre of the Roman's life. As you walk through these relics, see the Tomb of Julio Caesar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Frangipane, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted
- Small group tour average 16 people (maximum 20 people)
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although skip the line tickets are included, there may be some wait time to pass through security checks
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: if you arrive late you might lose the entrance or a part of the tour
- Please bring a copy of your ID or driver license since it is necessary for the entrance at the Colosseum
- Please note: the order of the itinerary might change. It is possible that you will visit first the Roman Forum and then the Colosseum
- The meeting time can be subject of a slight change. In this case we will call/text you in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please Note: In some areas the stroller must be carried by yourself due to architectural restrictions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers at Colosseum entrance
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.