Colosseum and Foro Romano Tour with Palatine hill
Visiting Colosseum with prime guide makes out of rocks and stones around, almost tangible atmosphere 2000 years old where you are the protagonost.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Our lovely stuff will meet you at the meeting point. After introducing the guide and finishing tecnical things, the introduction about exterior and history in generel will start.
Using the privilage entrance we will enter inside of the Colosseum where everybody will be abe to visit the ground level and the first floor.
Guide will be holding a tour for 45 min. Afterworth you will have time as for questions as to walk around by yourself.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The guide will meet you at the meeting point and guide to ancient history of Romans. You will be able to see The Palace of Domitian, House of Livia and Augustus, House od Tiberius and many else,
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
At Roman forum with your guide you will pass by Temple of Saturn, Temple of Vespasian and Titus, Arch of Septimus Seerus, Rostra, Temple of Caesar, Temple of Vesta and many other attractions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Casa dell'Acqua ACEA, Piazza del Colosseo, 58, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- On the entrance of Colosseum and Roman Forum will be measure body temperature to each person. In a case is higher then 38 degrees C, that person will not be allowed to enter.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.