Colosseum and Roman Forum : Family with Children Guided Tour
Discover the largest amphitheater in the world and the beautiful Roman Forum accompanied by an experienced guide who will cater to your little ones. Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire on a 2-hour skip-the-line private tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour guide specialized for families with children
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, the Roman Colosseum is one of the capital's most remarkable monuments. Every year over 6 million people visit it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The Roman Forum or Forum of Rome, also called Forum Magnum or Forum Vetus, is located in the most important archaeological site in Rome, between the hills of the Capitol and Mount Palatine. The forum is the main square of ancient Rome.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Strollers and baby carriages are not permitted on this tour
- Please note that large bags, backpacks and suitcases are not permitted in the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Please do not bring these items with you as there are no cloakrooms at the Colosseum. Very small bags are allowed
- Entrance is strictly limited so please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour starting time. If you arrive after your time slot you cannot be accommodated and will not be refunded
- At the end of the tour you will receive your personal ticket for the Roman Forum and Palatine hill (valid only on the day of the tour)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.