Colosseum and Vatican Skip the Line
Rome in day! Or break it over two? This tour can be customized and we will be in contact shortly after the reservation is made to firm up the details for the big day! Enjoy skip the line access and Rome's best guides.
This tour will visit the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Roman Forum, St. Peters Basillica, Vatican Museums, and the Sistine Chapel. Usually we do the tour in this order. However, when we contact you we can make special arrangements.
At the Vatican we usually have entrances every 30 mins for English tours.
Usually we start with the Colosseum,
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Cost of transportation between the Colosseum and Vatican
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Walk in the path of Rome's famous Gladiators and have your expert guide tell the stories and famous events that occurred inside the huge walls of the Colosseum. You will be taken to investigate this incredible ancient stadium guided by a professional English speaker who will bring to life this immense structure describing its amazing history in detail and finding its many secrets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The most beautiful and important of Romes seven hills is the Palatine Hill. Discover the founding point of one of the greatest civilizations and explore the ancient ruins of the Imperial palace; let our guides unveil this spectacular archaeological site where the ruins, the towering pine trees and the spectacular views over the Circus Maximus and the Roman Forum make it a once in a lifetime experience!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The political, social, and commercial heart of downtown Rome is not to be missed! Walk the original roman roads (the via sacra and via nova) and weave between ornate arches, towering temples, and lots more! Although there is less than half of the forum complete today, let our guides do a fantastic job of filling in the blanks for you and restore the city to its former glory.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Follow a professional English speaking guide on this exceptional journey and see the Vatican City a true wonder of the world and the heart of the Catholic religion! Visit the Vatican Museums, one of the largest and most famous Museums in the world and explore the highlights of the galleries, home to an immense collection of more than 20,000 works of art on display. These include some of the most renowned Roman sculptures and most important masterpieces of the renaissance era in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
After being guided through the Museum corridors, your guide will lead you on to the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo's breath-taking masterpiece: The Last Judgement. After admiring the fascinating ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, you will be guided onward with fast track entrance in to St. Peter’s Basilica, the most renowned work of renaissance architecture in the world. This incredible Church that is dominating the skyline, is the tallest structure in Rome and its interior is truly a sight to behold.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
We finish the tour with St Peters basillica!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Via Sacra, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.