Colosseum Arena Tour
Get the ultimate experience and feel like an ancient gladiator by entering where the Roman fighters would only exit... through "Libitinaria" The Gate of Death! If that doesn't scream "BOOK ME NOW", what does..?! Booking this tour will give you full access to the Colosseum's restricted area - the Arena Floor. Stand where gladiators once fought to death and allow our professional guides bring to life the events and stories that once happened inside the colossal walls of the Colosseum.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Enter where the Roman fighters would only exit... through "Libitinaria" The Gate of Death! Avoid all public crowds at the main entrance by entering through a unique passageway with special access through the side of the Colosseum. Stand upon the reconstructed Arena floor in the centre of this ancient fighting pit. Walk in the path of Rome's famous Gladiators and have your expert guide tell their stories and famous events that occurred inside the colossal walls of the Colosseum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The most beautiful and important of Romes seven hills is the Palatine Hill. Discover the founding point of one of the greatest civilizations and explore the ancient ruins of the Imperial palace; let our guides unveil this spectacular archaeological site where the ruins, the towering pine trees and the spectacular views over the Circus Maximus and the Roman Forum make it a once in a lifetime experience!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The political, social, and commercial heart of downtown Rome is not to be missed! Walk the original roman roads (the via sacra and via nova) and weave between ornate arches, towering temples, and lots more! Although there is less than half of the forum complete today, let our guides do a fantastic job of filling in the blanks for you and restore the city to its former glory.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.